No Experience from Building Settlements

Blinkytheoneeyedpirate

I really enjoy making immense structures and feats of architecture in my settlements, but I sometimes focus a bit too much on it. The first time I played the game, I hit 20 super fast, mostly from crafting, and I feel like I missed out on a lot of the game. My second time was a little better, but I just can't help myself from building things.

Anyone feel like making a mod to disable this xp? Or perhaps pointing me in the right direction to do it myself?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I really enjoy making immense structures and feats of architecture in my settlements, but I sometimes focus a bit too much on it. The first time I played the game, I hit 20 super fast, mostly from crafting, and I feel like I missed out on a lot of the game. My second time was a little better, but I just can't help myself from building things.

Anyone feel like making a mod to disable this xp? Or perhaps pointing me in the right direction to do it myself?

Thanks

I've ran across one mod that incorporated it into their mod misc files. OCDecorator. I wish that there was a standalone for just no experience gain but hopefully you can still figure out how it works and maybe publish a mod exclusively for it. Thanks for the great idea and I will definitely keep looking for more mods like that.