Add Sorting Options To The "Tracking Centre"

Nebrule

Man it'd be great If we could sort our 'tracked files'. I use the tracking feature to not only keep up with mods I've already got, but also use it as a way to flag mods I plan on trying but haven't downloaded yet. I know a lot of folks probably use the tracking center in this way as well. There's nothing like browsing the Nexus on my laptop or phone while I'm at work, school, church, DMV, ect... and flagging files I'm going to download when I get home.

As of now the default sorting is by "last upload" date (last update) all you'd really need to do is add a selection between that and "date tracked" or "added to tracking centre" (date). I think this would be a great feature and would only take a few lines of code.

Alternatively, you guys could go a step further and just merge the "Tracking Centre" and "Download History" with the feature mentioned above, plus any others that come to mind and just rename it "Download Centre" where you could untrack, endorse, ect. Though that'd be a lot more involved and complex.

Thanks!

Edited by Nebrule

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...