Overlord Anime Mod

Grogias

Hi, I really love the Anime Overlord, with it's dark setting of an Elder Lich living in a Tomb.

Thou I am not good with decorating a home or doing anything in a 3D Editor I hope someone else

can and will do this for me and others who eventually like this idea.

First things first:

I really am missing the perfect Dungeon/Tomb house feeling to all Houses so far. It should really feel like

you live in a Tomb where Raiders will go in to find treasures and lost knowlege.

Maybe you have to defeat bosses in order to obtain the Tomb. Or maybe you will be given a quest to build it

and create those bosses yourself. (Even if it will be predetermined how the tomb looks and the bosses work, but this would be awesome).

Seconds:

Those World-Items look absolutely amazing and would be nice to gain through hard work, such as defeating strong monsters to optain resources

you need for crafting those items.

Especieally the Robe of Mormon looks fantastic.

Third:

Those Magic Speels they use, such as super-magic spells would be cool to wield, once you reached a certain point in game and level.

I know there a many great mods out there for dark and vampiric players. But it's not exactly what i'm looking for.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like Momon/Ainz robes, perfect for a dark magic caster.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Soon some Japanese modding community might make the mod in private :smile:
Gotta look harder to see if one is ready, because putting privacy helps from getting reported for copyrights, it'll take some time.
Would love a quest where instead you play as Momon, you meet him, challenge his quests, his minions and his guardians and then to prove him you're worthy to be part of the Tomb of Nazarick~ Sure this feels like a very large quest mod, if you wanna make it pristine, program every AI, make unique dialogues, create monsters that are never the same (like reusing skeletons or animations) and the whole new map, the Tomb of Nazarick is huge as the Soul Cairn but in many levels and biomes... ^_^

Edited by SpiriteusMjir

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought, that armor Ainz/Momonga wears in the city as a disguise, playing the adventurer Momon. THAT WOULD BE EPIC ARMOR!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

An overlord mod !!!

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/6b/6b594583ee40dada534cd08169594ca5465adccd8bc7cf74a5403956d07007b8.jpg

The real question is do we want nazarick as a player home or do we want it as an independent NPC faction with quests and such. Help Ains take over skyrim or try to prevent him from taking over skyrim (only viable if you have the modded god items needed to not die instantly XD)

Edited by mikeloeven