Settlers Management and S.P.E.C.I.A.L leveling like Fallout Shelter

opsedar

When Bethesda released Fallout Shelter, it become a massive hit. Almost everyone is addicted to it and while all of us are waiting impatiently for Fallout 4 actual release, I personally invest a huge amount of time in Fallout Shelter myself. And there I play everyday at the same time thinking by myself, there's got to be some mechanics or features in Fallout Shelter that's going to be implemented in Fallout 4.

For a moment there I was right, the new Settlement building feature is there, but WAIT!! Its a bit different and also very underdeveloped. Like its being rushed out. So here's what I personally found lacking:-

• You cannot put 1 male and 1 female settler in a room and wait for some cheesy pickup lines until the female one got pregnant.
  • You cannot send a settler that you've overly equip with all the best gear and hoping they'll come back from the Commonwealth with some better ones! (maybe some junks too!!)
  • You cannot see how the settlers interact with each other and sometime where they'll gloat how awesome their child is.
  • You cannot assign settlers to manage water and electrical production, just let you done it all by yourself by simply attach a generator which never runs out of power to supply a water purifier. Total immersion Bethesda!!

Next one is how a vault dweller in Fallout Shelter increase their S.P.E.C.I.A.L. I totally love how it works!! Well they'll level up when they travel to the wasteland but for their S.P.E.C.I.A.L its different. I really thought Bethesda is finally gonna change how the S.P.E.C.I.A.L leveling system works. Like in Fallout Shelter:-

• Do some push-ups/pull-ups to gain Strength.
  • Practice shooting target to increase Perception.
  • Jogging on the treadmill increasing Endurance.
  • Hanging out at the bar to increase Charisma.
  • Studying in the class to raise Intelligence.
  • Gymnastic(maybe) increasing Agility.
  • Gamble in the poker club raising Luck.

And there I was still thinking (hoping) that Fallout Shelter is actually made to prepare us for their big one.

p/s: This is just some plain idea only, not the in-depth version of how the rate of leveling the S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats yet, just to make sure if this idea actually possible. Thank you!