Littlebigpeach

As the title implies; my game crashes whenever a creature/NPC attacks me. I can hit and bash enemies well enough, and also take damage from spells and dragon breath, but when enemies take a swing at me, the game crashes (just about when damage would normally be registered).

I recently switched from using NNM to Mod Organizer (sorry Nexus, but the 0.6 versions really messed up my mods and installation setup).

After much trouble I got the game working, and all mods work (at least when I launch the game through MO...) except for the combat CTD issue.

The only mod I thought might be the culprit is "Duel - Combat Realism" but even after uninstalling it the problem persists.

I know that updating to NMM 0.6, uninstalling and restalling everything, only to install/uninstall it on and off again a dozen times due to NMM mess - and then reinstalling everything again is not healthy for your game, and probably harbors a new character, but well.... I'd hate to lose my 3 characters and start over... again.

Any advice?

EDIT: After a series of disable/enable runs I managed to find that SPERG was behind the crashes - which is odd because it has worked perfectly well beforehand. I'll try to reinstall it. If I fixed it, this thread can be closed off.

Edited by Littlebigpeach