• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

SwagmasterBandit

SwagmasterBandit

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

And here comes the best mod request on history of Nexus! (G̶o̶,̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶)

I would like to request, a mod where, instead of making the Females, (wich are overrated) have bigger boobs and butt, I wanted to request a mod to makes Male Characters have a bigger butt and if possible, boobs.

Fallout Character Creation is so well done, that I'm looking forward for make Girly looking males, if no transgenders too! And since I can wear female outflits. :3

Just a thing really, plus, it would be some hillarious material for some people, as well as serious material for people looking to RP as one character that is either a Trans or likes to look Girly. Please don't comment being an a**hole because of this request, I'm serious, and I'm sure many people would love it too!

(I'm not asking for a Nude mod, I'm asking for bigger males butts as well as if possible, males with boobs.)

Thanks, and have a very productive day!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: man boobs, busty, butt, ass, tits, transgender, mod, equality, tag, nsfw

Page loaded in: 1.131 seconds