xXDamonDXx

A few thing I though would be really cool when building settlements, that I'd like to see in the future are:

1. Security Gates/Doors, that only you could open/close using your Pip-Boy.

You would place the security door/gate (or maybe any) and then link it to a console like the vault door has in Vault 111, then you can use your Pip-Boy to open/close the gate as you do to exit Vault 111 where you plug the pip-boy into the console.

2. Institute Building Set.

(I know there is a mod that adds some of the institute stuff), but what would be really cool is if there was a way to actually build your own institute like building, so you could choose from all the curved walls, the spiral stairs, the water features in the center. Basically everything that makes up the Institute. So you could create a place that isn't just all square looking.

3. Building Elevators.

Would be awesome if you could build and power elevators to take you to different floors of buildings at your settlement. A version with a working keypad would be even better, so you could have it take your to multiple floors depending on the button your pressed.

4. Settler Management Terminal

Basically a terminal you could build that would list all of the settlers currently at your settlement. Through this terminal you would be able to name each one, set each ones task (food, defense, stores) and even send them to other settlements/assign supply routes.

5. Brick Building Set.

At the moment there is only really Wood and the Metal one. Some type of brick would be pretty cool.