Need a Mod to Get Floppy Ears for Dogmeat

SliceOfDread

Hello!

I'm pretty new to adding mods to my games and such, so please forgive me if I sound stupid at any point in this post.

BUT I've recently started adding mods to Fallout 4. Like many people, I am extremely happy to have Dogmeat as my companion (probably won't be choosing anyone else as my companion for the rest of the game), and I just had an idea. My dog, Casey, passed away a few months ago. I had her for around 15 years before she died, so adjusting to her loss has been pretty hard. However, I realized today that I could try to make Dogmeat look like her, and feel like I can still spend some time with her, even if she's currently in doggy Heaven.

Casey was a black lab, so getting the right fur color wasn't hard. Now, to complete my Dogmeat-Casey hybrid, I just need her cute floppy labrador ears. I looked around to see if there were already any mods to change Dogmeat's ears, but I couldn't find any.

If anyone would be willing to make a mod for this, I would be extremely grateful! Or if one has already been made, I'd appreciate a link to it or something like that. If for any reason this isn't possible, that's okay too! Thank you so much to anyone who can help. Have a good day! ;v;