Power Armour and Melee expansions

StormTheGates3D

Hey guys,

Long time downloader of mods and general lurker here, did a little bit of modding Skyrim (a Thor's hammer mod, never got around to uploading it to NMM) and I'm absolutely loving Fallout 4. I see a huge potential for the way the power armour works in the game, with all kinds of possible customisation through mods. I'd also really like to expand the melee combat capabilities in the game, and add lots of new weapons as well as, if the engine allows it, weapons built into power armour components. I'm also a big fan of the Warhammer 40,000 universe, so it'd be a shame to not get some great looking WH40K power armour pieces and weapons into the game for fans.

Thinking stuff like chainfists, power claws, being able to target body parts. In both a wasteland style as well as 40K. Still writing up notes.

If you have some ideas, similar things you want or might also want to be involved, let me know. Looking forward to the modding tools being released so I can see what the limitations are, if any!

I'm a freelance 3D artist working in the games industry, so it might be a bit of a busman's holiday but it's something I'd really like to get started on as soon as possible.

Edited by StormTheGates3D

Heya, I'm on the exact same page around the 40k tie-ins. Honestly though, no mesh replacements or changes atm has us extremely limited. I've modded before for much older games, so I've started making a basic mod for fallout 4 combining parts of other mods and texture changes that's 40k themed. I'll link you to it once it's done.. but outside that I'm totally keen to help in my -somewhat limited- capacity for sure! :)