[Inquiry] Mod to transfer character model?

Flyxette

Hey guys, I'm new around here and as such, I'm uncertain if this is the correct board for this specific post, so forgive me if I'm in the wrong place. (And please point me in the right direction so I may do a better job in future!) That being said,

After spending several hours with Fallout 4's character creation over several days, I have an incredible looking female character. She is (in my opinion) perfect. I was wondering if it was possible to publish a... save file? or something along the lines of some way for others to grab a file of mine (in this case where ever my character model is saved) and apply it to their game so they could, if they so choose, have the same appearance as my character, and future characters to come. As well as how to go about doing it?

I have seen people sharing their game saves with good looking characters all over the place. But they're all saved at the vault before ascending into the wasteland. As far as I'm aware, that is the only way I could think of to do it.

If any of that even makes sense (again, new guy here, this is actually my very first post) please let me know.

I was going to just attach a few screen caps of what she looks like, but the file is too big, so the following link will suffice:

http://imgur.com/a/6mq6f

TL;DR:

link = screencaps of character

want to make character appearance shareable

Thanks again guys.

Admittedly, I haven't looked at all 492 of them, though I've looked at a lot of them and all of the ones that I have seen are as I mentioned above, right before you leave the vault. They're sharing the save file. I want to share just the way my character looks. Hence this thread.

Sup.

I'm currently on the frontlines of this particular topic. I made a tutorial on how to transfer your face to another savegame, you'll find it here.

Right now, I'm in the midst of discovering how to make this a plugin, so people can use my Gorgeous Vault Girl to replace Cait, piper, etc. While it is possible now to replace their face, there's too many issues doing it at the save game level and we'll find it a lot more stable at the plugin stage.

Edited by cedaie

Sup.

I'm currently on the frontlines of this particular topic. I made a tutorial on how to transfer your face to another savegame, you'll find it here.

Right now, I'm in the midst of discovering how to make this a plugin, so people can use my Gorgeous Vault Girl to replace Cait, piper, etc. While it is possible now to replace their face, there's too many issues doing it at the save game level and we'll find it a lot more stable at the plugin stage.

How do I stay up to date with the work that you've been doing?