Mod to change Curies hair and nothing else

Mitsurugi2424

I am seeking a modder who can change synth Curies hair and leave everything else the same. I have tried the steps where you placeatme her base, edit that, disable it, then edit follower Curie to make changes show up, and while this works, and allows me to change her hair. it also removes all her makeup and I can never get it back right.

The hair style i want is "The Sophisticate" but, as I said before, I want everything else to look the same.

At this point I am willing to donate to the modder willing to undertake this task for me and produce the results I desire. I understand most modders have other stuff going on, and this is worth my money if its worth their time

thanks in advance

-Mitsurugi2424

Edited by Mitsurugi2424

There is this mod, which I have been using for a while, it does reduce her faces cuteness a tad, but it essentially works: Alternate Hairstyles for Curie by Zazquatch

Another mod is: Better Curie - Unique Rifle - Many options - Synth or Blue Eyes - Original or New Looks by jdb1776 , however it does do a lot more than just the hair.

Alternately you could try the instructions here: https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3u1isj/how_to_change_the_appearance_and_hair_of_curie/

However every time I have tried to directly edit Curie she has either turned invisible or her clothes have completely spazzed out; still its worth experimenting with.

Meantime I am still hoping someone just makes a wigs of all colours and styles mod.