Updated Launcher will disable MODS on launch, find a fix here.

Gameaholic

tengo una lista de archivos que me faltan... quien me ayuda? por favor mandarlos a mi correo electronico en zip o rar

[email protected]

dlcCoast - Texture.ba2

dlcNukaWorld - Geometry.csg

dlcNukaWorld - Main.ba2

dlcNukaWorld.cdx

dlcNukaWorld.esm

dlcworkshop02 - texture.ba2

fallout4 - interface.ba2

fallout4 - materials.ba2

fallout4 - mics.ba2

fallout4 - Shaders.ba2

fallout4.esm

Se agrasece . sin esos no va a funcionar el juego

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost my mods to Rise of the Tomb Raider and yes it bites!! I tried loading the beta as someone suggested but that only gives me a dead black screen when loading the game (saved setting). And do I hear that current Steam updates are also affecting other games too? There is no reason for this beyond annoying the player. Why update at all if the games are working? Some of these games have been out now for a few years and I'm to believe it's still necessary to update them?

Give me a break! You may be a "Premium User" but this response is rude, to say the least. Do I care if the original thread is so many years old?? NO. You try browsing the web for help - I definitely am not aware of any on STEAM. What's the chances - STEAM releases a new build and my mods quit working? And if this is going to affect other games I have on STEAM, well, this link is the ONLY ONE I have found that even remotely offers some help. You're not human RU?