WryeBash Save Corruption, Revised

emersonwiebe

Hello. I recently wrote a post about WryeBash seemingly being the root of a save corruption. I'm here both to expand on that and to restate the question in a more mannerable and calm fashion.

Alas, my previous post is unimportant now.

So, essentially, my issues lies with a corrupted savegame. All of my save games are corrupted now, actually. Predictabely, this happened only after trying to create a bashed patch with little to no experience on it. Basically, I watched a video to make a bashed patch which would correct LL, but i suppose it was to no avail. Now, whenever i launch any save, it crashes while loading.

Have I done something horribly wrong? I simply clicked 'rebuild patch' in WB over the patch esp, went to LL's, and patched it all. I've since spent 2+ hours of constant tes5edif and LOOT troubleshooting, which is quite a bit of time

considering it happened but 5 hours ago and i just woke up after 3 hours of sleep.

Any help at all would be superb. I'm in a hole, not quite sure what I've done but if any WryeBash experts out there know what I've done wrong it would be immeasurably appreciated if you could inform me to it. Also, I think I deserve bonus points for writing Wrye and not Wyre, right? ;)