Database Breach - An Update

Dark0ne

I don't know if this is a related issue to the potential hacking or not but I just tried loading fallout New Vegas (the one with all the expansion packs, I think Legendary Edition?) and my computer crashed. I got the blue screen. I had to use the power button to manually shut down my laptop and when I re started I got the message about improper shut down and I was asked if I wanted to re start in safe mode or normal mode. I chose normal and loaded FoNV. It seems to be working fine now but I only played for a minute.

I know the mod problems discussed are with Fo4 but I thought this worth mentioning due to timing. I am using a 6 month old Alienware laptop and that shouldn't have happened. And FONV doesn't have very many mods.

And the last thing is no matter how hard anyone tries there is no 100% guarantee from hacking. Thank you for all the effort put into trying to prevent it.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much for the info and updates.

I'm not worried personally. My concern is primarily if the access to the site can be used to destroy mods and pages, even used as a base for spam and illegal activities.

But thank you again for your efforts. I can imagine how your nights have been since you were confronted with this.

Mush