Trying to ENABLE modding with the .ini files but the PREFS folder doesnt have the [Launcher] section in it...

Suspectedly

First off i am using a cracked version, dont know if that makes a difference but its connected to the mod manager and everything, i just dont have the [Launcher] sections in the prefs folder where you would need to add the text needed to enable modding, the other folder that you have to enable already has everything, back to the prefs folder it has all the [example] sections up to > [LOD] then stops, no launch section is seen, i tried adding it myself but it didnt work? is it because its a cracked version, or am i doing something wrong, before you hate on me cracking fallout 4 and calling me poor i bought fallout 4 for ps4 but wanted to use mods and didnt want to pay for the game twice, so pls dont hate me i am noob to modding pc lol, thanks if anyone can help me out.

First off i am using a cracked version ~snip~

Perhaps you should purchase the game for PC if you wish to use it on the PC. I'd recommend checking out the Steam Link as a possible option to play it on your TV still, or perhaps just an HDMI from your computer.