The Witcher 3 Holiday Outfit Mod Contest

SirSalami

witcher3_holiday_contest.png

CD PROJEKT RED just announced a modding contest for all of you designers out there. Create a holiday themed outfit for your favorite Witcher 3 character and you could win a real Witcher 3 sword! So awesome! 

Head over to the official contest page for more details:

http://thewitcher.com/modcontest

Be sure to fill out the form on the contest page and tag your creation with "Witcher Mod Contest" so that everyone can find it!

We can't wait to see your submissions. Good luck! (I'm already jealous of the winner...)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #31784680.

Psystemic wrote: Too busy with Fallout 4 to care.

Seems like you actually do care since you browse Witcher Nexus and took your time to post dumb reply under this topic.

Now I really regret that I didn't learn how to mod. I have a few experiences with making a few changes to armors but I can't make a whole new armor. May the best claim the sword ! I'm training alone for the upcoming marathon in my country and I got a lot of inspirations from Witcher characters and music to be a fit one. During training, the thought of Geralt's character keeps me going forward if I'm about to give up.

That sword price idea is really cool and I wonder whether it is made of real silver. When I first saw the announcement and that sword, the desire to get it engulfed me. May be I will forge the witcher sword myself one day. Personally ,CD Projekt Red have grown a lot on me and their company is the first place I would go if I ever traveled to Poland.

I really want to do it but modding armors seems to be far too tricky. Not having any tutorials on how armor models work and how to get them working in game etc seems like it is going to limit the competition to the few people who actually have a carrier in the industry with vast knowledge. I might try a re texture but it will be hard to create something unique enough compared with the few people who upload new models. I wish Bethesda did stuff like this :(

The Witcher 3 surely a GOTY, but the life span are at the end. After 1st Big DLC, TW3 had nothing to be expected until the 2nd Big DLC coming out. So here they are, making Mod Contest that surely will prolong the game until the next DLC.