Mods and Display crashes on a new game

GringoLoco91

I run the following mods installed via NMM:

• Armorsmith Extended
  • CraftableAmmo_plus
  • CraftableAmmo (I think one is the core mod and the other based on quantity of ammo made)
  • Increased Settler Population (IncreasedSettlerPopulation50)
  • EasyHacking
  • Workshop_Planters
  • NoObjectLimit
  • AR_AdhesiveRecipes
  • Optimized Vanilla Textures Full
  • Command and Conquer Interface retexture Pipboy
  • FAR - Faraway Area Reform (LOD)
  • Lockpick Bar

I run Fallout 4 in Spanish on Windows 7 64 bit with Intel i7-3770 @ 3.40GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series 4 GB

It does this now with mods enabled or disabled. I can run the game completely vanilla and it'll do it to me. It did not do this before I started using mods otherwise I wouldn't have been able to play enough to know I would like mods. Fortunately it does not affect my current saves, and I can load early saves of characters in the vault before the final touches if I want a new character; however, I know that this should not be happening. Any ideas why this suddenly started or how I can fix it? One way or another I'll be making a fallout 4 recreation of Three Dog.

Steam right click the game, properties, look around till you find verify integrity of game cache, then you could try launching the game in a way that bypasses the launcher, with steam, NMM, mod organizer, or with the script extender. For the steam way rename FalloutLauncher + BAK, an rename the Fallout 4.exe to FalloutLauncher.exe, then steam will launch the game however many ways steam can launch it. Script extender if you need it or not, comes with a launcher that launches the game patching it as it loads up, you can change the icon on that launcher an place it anywhere, like the taskbar, startmenu, desktop try that an get back to us.

For the steam way rename FalloutLauncher + BAK, an rename the Fallout 4.exe to FalloutLauncher.exe, then steam will launch the game however many ways steam can launch it.

I checked the cache and it's ok, but as for doing the aforementioned in the quote, what did you mean by FalloutLauncher + BAK? Are you telling me to rename various exe files to FalloutLauncher? And by saying that steam will launch the game however many ways it can, are you saying that I need to get it to bypass the launcher with the power armor guy?

For the steam way rename FalloutLauncher + BAK, an rename the Fallout 4.exe to FalloutLauncher.exe, then steam will launch the game however many ways steam can launch it.

I checked the cache and it's ok, but as for doing the aforementioned in the quote, what did you mean by FalloutLauncher + BAK? Are you telling me to rename various exe files to FalloutLauncher? And by saying that steam will launch the game however many ways it can, are you saying that I need to get it to bypass the launcher with the power armor guy?

correct