get married anywhere

LoonaShadow

hey :)

i have like several mods and such that have cathedrals, beautiful outdoor safe areas, and other such things and i actually like these spots as some sort of place to marry and maybe even have after parties based on what you plan ahead

I remember this specific brotherhood target that was supposedly 'planning' her wedding....while all we do is simply go to freaking mara church n boom! married! its like going to the courthouse but with less paperwork...i mean you are the dragonborn! the least you could have is a grand wedding! maybe some price variables should be included like the more you want to add you have to PAY fr and nevermind the fact hardly ANYONE shows up for your wedding! i;m not saying it should be a huge crowd n all but atleast most NPC's that you wish to INVITE and maybe more wedding dresses? (i like the gothic look truth be told lol) and maybe some faction stuff (probably not with most mods as it requires permission and other such difficulties) maybe like if you married in the middle of town (kind of like our...particular Brotherhood target..) but having some guards from factions and such there to protect you; maybe even a chance for it to be interrupted from an attack on the dragonborn? (optional) or you could have a choice to be taken to a secret and beautiful grove to wed IF you do mara's quest for the temple and have a select very few or no guests..

what do you think? it's not too demanding is it? please bear in mind im a very straightforward person and prefer honest straightforward answer please :)

i thank you greately for your time

-LoonaShadow