Power Armor Frame Locator

pokefreak3

Someone needs to make a mod that marks the location of every frame you've gotten, f*#@ing settlers and provisioners keep stealing my suits whenever sanctuary is under attack and there's no way of finding them unless you get lucky, and even then, they abandon the suits when the core runs out. Pretty frustrating.

Someone needs to make a mod that marks the location of every frame you've gotten, f***ing settlers and provisioners keep stealing my suits whenever sanctuary is under attack and there's no way of finding them unless you get lucky, and even then, they abandon the suits when the core runs out. Pretty frustrating.

Easy solution to this.

Take the core out when you hop out.

It's like taking the keys out of your car after you park it and leave ti by the sidewalk.

• 6 months later...

Someone needs to make a mod that marks the location of every frame you've gotten, f***ing settlers and provisioners keep stealing my suits whenever sanctuary is under attack and there's no way of finding them unless you get lucky, and even then, they abandon the suits when the core runs out. Pretty frustrating.

Easy solution to this.

Take the core out when you hop out.

It's like taking the keys out of your car after you park it and leave ti by the sidewalk.

I have far too many PA suits to keep track of, Even if i do take the cores out, I forget where I parked them.