crafting water pool settlements

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

PsychoPanda7X

PsychoPanda7X

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Craftable swimming pools to place water purifiers in would be great toward the "build where ever/however you want" ideal. Since there are a few pools here and there on the map, is this currently feasible?

(Would also be awesome purely for decoration, pool parties, and general random tomfoolery.)

aapikz

aapikz

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

or you can create one using commands

player.placeatme 00145090 

then arrange it using modangle x/y/z and modpos x/y/z

0zKKlit.jpg?1

Edited by aapikz, 13 December 2015 - 03:38 PM.

ilego

ilego

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

or you can create one using commands

player.placeatme 00145090 

then arrange it using modangle x/y/z and modpos x/y/z

0zKKlit.jpg?1

but would they even get in

jkruse05

jkruse05

Master Procrastinator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Build Your Own Pool has been around since 2016 and was the first result when I searched 'pool'.

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 14,436 posts

Build Your Own Pool has been around since 2016 and was the first result when I searched 'pool'.

I think you should change your title from "Expert Procrastinator" to "Master procrastinator", this thread is from 2015. :D

Vanguardascendant

Vanguardascendant

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,306 posts

I think you should change your title from "Expert Procrastinator" to "Master procrastinator", this thread is from 2015. :D

To be fair, Ilego was the one who necro'd this thread and jkruse05 was just suckered into replying.

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 14,436 posts

To be fair, Ilego was the one who necro'd this thread and jkruse05 was just suckered into replying.

True, I just thought his title was ironically funny

jkruse05

jkruse05

Master Procrastinator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

True, I just thought his title was ironically funny

Yeah, I don't really bother checking the date of the original post most of the time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crafting, water, pool, settlements

Page loaded in: 1.015 seconds