settlements settlers immersion leadership command rts

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Windwhistle

Windwhistle

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 235 posts

I would love a mod where you can tell Preston to send Minutemen to do it.

I don't even need to see the Minutemen, just have the quest be completed or failed based on a percent chance.

The percent chance could come from how many settlements are currently under Minutemen control, main quest progression, The Castle being conquered. idk something

maximizers

maximizers

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Great Idea!

Zodiac19

Zodiac19

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

I know this is reviving a dead-ish topic, but it would make the minutemen more realistic to send them on patrols or to help settlements.

pra

pra

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,337 posts
Horizon has that.
Using the Command Table, you can send settlers to missions. Only settlers assigned to Horizon job stations count, but still.

They don't actually move anywhere, though. After some time you can read the reports, and sometimes get items. Scrap from a salvaging run, meat from hunting, etc. Also they level up, unlocking some stuff.

Sending them out costs supplies, so basically it's "give items, sometimes get other items in return"

Grundz

Grundz

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Horizon as a whole sucks though. if it were modular, and we were able to install just the settlement station and quest options, I would sure as hell just be doing that.

Stronglav

Stronglav

Freeman

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts

I +1 that idea.

lazloarcadia

lazloarcadia

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

You may want to check out Tidy Settlers.  It makes the NPC's clean up the settlements.

Vanguardascendant

Vanguardascendant

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,313 posts

Ghzfba just released GOT - Gatherers Out There that covers some of that.

ChristianStyler

ChristianStyler

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
I just thought about this topic, and im happy theres a thread on this. What i want, is to send out my own settlers/robots to handle hunting down rogue robots, on top of handling minor minutemen quests. I mean... we're the general for fucks sake. Yeah, we're gonna help, but why is everything pushed on us? We need to have time for ourself to fortify every settlement we already saved. I mean, you guys arent going to do that, so who else?(outside of mods, at least.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: settlements, settlers, immersion, leadership, command, rts

Page loaded in: 1.064 seconds