Send settlers on missions

tommygun999

I would love a mod where you can tell Preston to send Minutemen to do it.

I don't even need to see the Minutemen, just have the quest be completed or failed based on a percent chance.

The percent chance could come from how many settlements are currently under Minutemen control, main quest progression, The Castle being conquered. idk something

• 1 year later...

Horizon has that.

Using the Command Table, you can send settlers to missions. Only settlers assigned to Horizon job stations count, but still.

They don't actually move anywhere, though. After some time you can read the reports, and sometimes get items. Scrap from a salvaging run, meat from hunting, etc. Also they level up, unlocking some stuff.

Sending them out costs supplies, so basically it's "give items, sometimes get other items in return"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I just thought about this topic, and im happy theres a thread on this. What i want, is to send out my own settlers/robots to handle hunting down rogue robots, on top of handling minor minutemen quests. I mean... we're the general for f*#@s sake. Yeah, we're gonna help, but why is everything pushed on us? We need to have time for ourself to fortify every settlement we already saved. I mean, you guys arent going to do that, so who else?(outside of mods, at least.)