Reasons why you reloaded a save?

GringoLoco91

Yeah, I use the Verdant Wasteland mod, so, there is a LOT of vegetation, and losing bodies becomes really easy. Even WITH the highlight, they are sometimes fun to find. :D

When I do the molerat disease quest, I just try and make sure I don't get bitten. :D Tossing grenades into rooms tends to bring out the molerats... with the side benefit of killing a few of 'em as well. :D

INDEED! Vegetation has lost me some loot on many occasions! I even lost a behemoth once, cuz it flew off my screen (yeah, Bethe$da.... we're looking at YOU there) due to physics glitch, and I couldnt find his fat arse in the field! Was Not happy.

Reminds me of that saying about any situation can be fixed with the right application of explosives :laugh: :laugh:

But yeah. I tend to do the same thing. Carpet bombing! Works miracles with THIS mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28277

Blasts the li'l ugly bastrds while they're still underground! :D

We need napalm. If the blast don't get them the fire will. :sleep:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I use the Verdant Wasteland mod, so, there is a LOT of vegetation, and losing bodies becomes really easy. Even WITH the highlight, they are sometimes fun to find. :D

When I do the molerat disease quest, I just try and make sure I don't get bitten. :D Tossing grenades into rooms tends to bring out the molerats... with the side benefit of killing a few of 'em as well. :D

INDEED! Vegetation has lost me some loot on many occasions! I even lost a behemoth once, cuz it flew off my screen (yeah, Bethe$da.... we're looking at YOU there) due to physics glitch, and I couldnt find his fat arse in the field! Was Not happy.

Reminds me of that saying about any situation can be fixed with the right application of explosives :laugh: :laugh:

But yeah. I tend to do the same thing. Carpet bombing! Works miracles with THIS mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28277

Oooo, OUCH! I run modern firearms in my loadout, so various 40mm grenade launchers are unfortunately, all to common...... as they are technically 'indirect fire' weapons, you won't necessarily even see the guy that just blew you up. :D

Well, the game already has molotov cocktails, you just need to add some polystyrene (like the Ukrainians), backing soda or washing powder to make it sticky & you have napalm to throw around.

(just don't ask me to put that in a mod :cool:)

Well, the game already has molotov cocktails, you just need to add some polystyrene (like the Ukrainians), backing soda or washing powder to make it sticky & you have napalm to throw around.

Wasn't napalm banned by the Geneva convention? Will the Molerat consortium file a grievance??

Abraxo!

OBTW, HY... the mod I linked earlier pretty much only works with vanilla weapons. Unless a mod weapon uses the vanilla explosives. (Without patching it, of course ;) )

• 1 month later...

Hello. There some corrupted points at Far Harbor map, cause the game to always crash. Also, Commonwealth map have some points to cause crash, but i can move away from them. Far Harbor map is difficult to find those points, because they are, even at mountains or at a flat ground points or close to a enemy. Fallout 4 use a very very old game engine, and they are some problems never get fix - i am not going to tell what those problems are, because this is not my job. if Bethesda is very lazy to fix those, i have nothing to say about this -they just don't care about their game or made the new Fallout 5, before 2030. So, those are the reasons i reload a save. A save is not corrupted for no reason.

• 2 weeks later...

A save usually gets corrupted when you start messing with your load order

i.e. Updating an existing mod mid game play

i.e. Removing a mod you've been using mid game play

i.e. Adding a mod you "haven't" been using at all the entire game play up to that point.

Figure out what mods you want to use before you start a new game - and leave them alone.

Moreover, test the mods you intend to use in a new adventure BEFORE you commit to a new game.

• 4 months later...