No! Whiterun I did not wanted this D:! -SPOILERS-

Deleted28322505User

Hi this is a mod request for Whiterun. I would like that Whiterun still be like in the start like with the jarl Balgruuf still the jarl after you joined stormcloaks and you do the battle for it. Soo it would be nice jsut to have the nice and peacefull Whiterun of the start. I don't want some Stormcloaks to guard the city because i just simply loved the normal Whiterun guards. I don't know why but they fell really funny for me. Oh and the new jarl is the most bullshit guy i never seen of my freaking DragonBorn life. I want the jarl Balgruuf back, he is soo nice. What did i done O-o. Please someone.

I have to say, this is why I joined the Imperial for my first (and so far only) playthrough. I liked the Jarl of Whiterun and didn't want him to get replaced (then I actually spent more time with ulfric and it cemented my decision)

It would be interesting if someone made a mod where YOU as dragonborn and defeater of alduin and hero of the civil war etc... (and whatever other titles you might have at the end) could actually CHOOSE who was made Jarl. If that happened, I know a jarl of riften that would soon be deposed...

Probably something like (I don't have the DLCs so dont know what they included) after the civil war is ended, you are put in charge of 'day to day' running of Skyrim and it is your job to delegate the positions of Jarl to those you think will truly help.