Intensified and more unique chem visuals

Maho7777

So, I'm on a playthrough where I use a lot of chems, and I just find it a lil lackluster that all the chems have little to no visual effects. Sure that was probably not a goal that bethesda had in mind, but c'mon, it's an M rated game and yet the most mature thing about it is the murder and some environmental gimmicks (which don't get me wrong, I LOVE the gimmicks, i.e the teddy bears in funny spots and whatnot).

So what I'd be so happy to install and experience is a mod that truly gives a realistic drug-like effect when consuming specific chems; throw in some alcohol effects and you got the perfect chem-head-alcoholic playthrough no?

And to get even more specific, say for chems containing psycho, you hallucinate. It'd be lore-friendly and damn interesting (imo)! Say with alcohol that if you consume "x" amount of alcoholic beverages*, you experience a more and more intense drunk experience--swerving visuals, loss of balance, maybe even a puke here and there, and maybe even black out (that one sounds fun/ny).

* (perhaps within a certain ratio to your current health. So like, Drunk : Health/vigor)