billandthediamonds

Hello everyone!

I am currently roleplaying as a nature loving character that likes to collect flowers, herbs, trinkets and anything else she finds on her journeys. I am using that one popular insect mod that adds a ton of butterflies and bugs to the game but unfortunately you can only harvest insects for their ingredients and not actually collect them which brings me to my mod idea:

Is it possible to create a mod that lets you put the bugs in your inventory as a whole without dividing them into their alchemical ingredients so you can put them in a jar or maybe hang butterflies on a wall using some sort of placable items mechanic?

This might sound pretty stupid but I'm a sucker for little immersion mods and I love collecting stuff in-game so I thought I'd just put this idea out there.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from someone! :-)

Their is a mod ressource that add thinks in jar, but you can't have the ingredians. Meybe you can PM the author?

That sounds interesting! Do you happen to know the name of the resource or mod author?

One of the lantern mods allows you to collect torchbugs in a jar and use it as a lantern.

I'm using that one actually! That's a cool feature but not really what I'm looking for since it doesn't give you a lot of variety. But thanks for your response!