Realistic Arm and Leg Damage

Yuri0i

Hey there :)

I am really happy with the damage modification mods currently available and with "Create your own Survival Difficulty" I can really make myself a hard time in Fallout 4 by getting easily killed.

BUT ONE THING that always bothered me is the fact, that enemies can die by shooting them in the legs or arms. It would be awesome if leg and arm damage could only make up, let's say 70% of the enemies health and then it is limited. (bleed damage may be added, so they can die, but only after some time)

So you have to kill the enemy by at least shooting him in the chest or head (like in real life).

This mod could also allow to make enemies unable to fight by shooting them in the legs and arms, instead of always ending the lives of the enemies completely.

I think this would be a very great addition to the already great mods that make this game much more realistic :)

Can anyone tell me if it's technically possible and if the creative Kit would be needed to make such a modification?

I don't know if I am allowed to say that, but I am willing to pay some bucks if anyone looks into it and is able to develop such a mod! :)