Fallout 4 Crashes at startup

Lightsheik

I am having a very similar issue it started when 1.6.3 update hit. only mine randomly crashes, sometimes before the game loads to the menu sometimes after i choose a save. but it always crashes before i load the save. i have updated every mod i have so i can see no reason for this to be happening. also LOOT is only spitting errors when i sort the load order, "Unexpected token C in JSON at position 0" on launch and "Cannot read property 'name' of undefined" when i sort the load order. i have been trying to figure this out for two weeks now and i am completely lost.

okay so my issue is this. my game will try to load run for about 4-5 seconds then crash to desktop before it can even reach the main menu. ive tryed all the fixes in this topic with no luck.

as of last night around 4 am the game worked as it had with no issues come about 2 pm today not working at all :/ what the frack could have changed.

my game is modded here is the list im sure some people will want to know.

snap'n build v1.9

Homemaker- expanded settlements

cbbe & cbbe vanilla outfits

silky smooth skin for cbbe

silky smooth skin face for cbbe

doctor who themed pip boy and its tardis background replacer

Build your own vault

power armor hud - no transparency

​settlement keywords expanded v1.37

craftable castle wall patches and its navmesh patch

craftable elevators

Functional Displays v0.2.9.1 BETA

Submersible Power Armor -Bioshock Inspired- - Submersible PA Version 1.1

NAVI - Brand New Power Armor - BNPA And NAVI Power Armor 1.03

Anodized Black Steel Combat Armor and Flight Helmet - Anodized Black Steel Combat Armor and Flight Helmet

ALL of thses mods work together and did work until the random start up crashes started today

an update to my issue....its not a issue anymore? i have no clue how or why but the game just started working again. the source of the problem never showed itself and just as randomly vanished. so ya if anyone els has this happen lets see if we can stop it.

Edited by XcaptinHarlockX

• 11 months later...

Click the plugin tab on NMM and look at all the .esps. Sounds like one of them was missing a master, which is a pretty common problem. I've noticed a few mods where the maker accidentally included a master and sense it was an accident, it wasn't listed as a requirement in the description.

YOU ARE MY SAVIOR

• 4 weeks later...

This issue has been haunting a lot of users lately and the players end up with fallout 4 crashes on startup. There are a few ways to troubleshoot this problem. One way is to disable your anti-virus and see if the issue has been removed and if its removed then you should whitelist steam products/games in your antivirus settings. Secondly, you can update your graphic card. I hope these solutions help you solve your problem.