Heavy Traffic ×

Power Armor Hud Problem

Robane

Hi, I am hoping I can find some help to my problem here. My issue is that the hud for my power armor seems like it is too big for my screen. The bottom of the hud seems to be cut off, so much so that I can barely see my compass. When I take screenshots in Steam, it seems to appear fine.

I have a 1900x1200 monitor, and so far, nothing I have tried seems to fix this. I have looked around and found all kinds of different solutions including deleting my configs, turning off all of my mod, and trying these tweaks:

fLockPositionY=100.0000
fUIPowerArmorGeometry_TranslateY=5.0000
fUIPowerArmorGeometry_TranslateZ=-500.5000

If anyone has nay idea on what I could try, I would be appreciative, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I happened across this thread while researching info on an unrelated issue (searched 'compass')

Not entirely sure whether this will help, but my brain tells me it might. If the 'normal' HUD displays fine then this probably won't help but:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/428/?

This modpage tells us how to "move the HUD" toward the edges of the screen. These values can also be increased to move the HUD further from the edges. I'm not sure what, if any, effect this may have on the Power Armor HUD (too lazy/uninterested to test for myself) but I figure it's worth a shot.