Looking for Adult Mods

WTHman92

I'm having some trouble finding mods for adult stuff, and I figure asking here than anywhere else would get me the most answers:

Warning: Bit of swearing, if this troubles you, I'll cut down on it in the future.

1) Is there a mod that allows you to keep a selected NPC to REMAIN naked? I ask cause I recently got Dibella's Compulsion (and I like) but when I use Adult Show XXX (for sex and foreplay) the armor on NPCs like Lydia returns to normal, even when I have it to where they remain naked after finishing. I'd like it to where certain NPCs will not get their clothes back after having sex and such until you uninstalled the mod or gave them armor/clothing. If anyone happens to know how any mods that will give me that OR to make Adult Show work to where I can keep an NPC naked after sex/foreplay, let me know.

2) Has anyone done any add-ons to Estrus? I know there's like Estrus Chaurus and giving the ladies different voices, but I'm looking for actual add-ons, where the tentacle go elsewhere instead of in the vagina or ass, like between the boobs, sucking the nipples or putting a tentacle in a girl's mouth and f*** it. Or where more than one tentacle went into a place, just anyhting than what we got. I get that the main person who made Estrus has their own life and programming more options is no walk in the park, but it would be nice to have as much options as the one for Oblivion.

3) Both Adult Show XXX and Animated Prostitution have some good options for sex, but I kind of want more, like a tit f*** or holding a girl in the air by her spreaded legs and doing her from behind. Anyone know if there's add-ons or such with that?

More as I think on it, but all helpful responses are appreciated. Thx.