[LE] CK - Ice and Snow Covered Statics Not Appearing

AlassinSane

I am attempting to build an exterior standalone cell with a snowy fort, akin to Fort Neugrad in the vanilla game, but if I place the mountain options of light/med/heavy snow/ice they rarely show up in the first place. They have the object selection around them but they're invisible. This isn't that strange thing where some statics disappear but you can bring back by refreshing the cell viewer window, they don't visually appear at all.
The same goes for the snow-laden stone walls I need to use, all start with "impextice" and sometimes the snow part of them shows up, but never the stone. I've ruled out the possibility of a texture overhaul somehow making them invisible too because other mountain and wall objects that don't have snow on them display just fine.
To test this I went to Fort Neugrad and Fort Hraggstad. In the game they display perfectly fine but in the CK, no stone appears. When I go to these places in Skyrim, however, they display fine. For example I've circled in yellow all the areas where the stone walls should be in Fort Hraggstad:
I'm new to the CK so I haven't done anything to tamper with it but this really has me puzzled. Toggling all the "view" options doesn't change anything and Google doesn't seem to have a clue either. Not even the second page.
Anybody know the solution?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Comeon! Why isn't anyone doing something about this problem? It made me quit Creation Kit 2012 and today, years later, I am back at last yet this bug persists and annoys me again! I am on a different computer, if that matters,

• 3 years later...

I'm having a similar problem. A custom world cell that has mountain peaks that I deleted long ago and yet there in game, but in CK there know where to be founded. I can't see them I can't select them or move them around there just not there. I run DynDoLod and that can't find the meshes either because DynDoLod won't generate LOD for those mountains there just not present in the CK, but there in game and they won't go away!

It doesn't matter how many times I open up and close the CK. It doesn't matter how many times I refresh the window use wireframe, or starting a new game or cleaning the plugin with tes5edit. I've even gone in game and wrote down the object ID to look for them in CK, and I can't find away to search for an object ID in a large cell. If some one could give us some leads that would be helpful.