• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

blessingwindwalker

blessingwindwalker

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

I had a wonderful Mod for Fallout3 that virtually cleaned out most of the profanity in the game. If someone is so inclined this would be wonderful.

My children and I  like building things. and it would be nice if at least the raiders frequent F-word could be silenced. Besides, it makes my sailor character blush.

JollyJake

JollyJake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Agreed, but I don't think one exists yet. I thought I saw the creator of the Fallout 3 profanity mod was making a mod for Fallout 4 too, but it isn't out yet.

yakooskimobile

yakooskimobile

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

This would be great! I am really bummed that they are starting to script "Jesus Christ!" into games. I am not living under a rock. I can play M rated games and wont be bothered because, hey, its a video game.  But The name of Jesus means everything to me. I cant compromise on this.  Who do I contact to add my petition for this mod?

Edited by yakooskimobile, 29 January 2016 - 06:21 AM.

zanity

zanity

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

The hard-core adult elements are baked into the very fibre of Fallout games, so they most certainly DO NOT become 'child friendly' because someone wastes their time removing the 'sweary' words.

Personally, I'd like to see Bethesda BAN mods that PRETEND to make their games more 'family friendly' because such mods are always a LIE, and therefore can only act to bring Fallout into disrepute.

If you really have kids that love to 'build', go play minecraft with them. If they love to explore, go play one of the excellent LEGO computer games with them. If your kids are too young to handle adult language, they are too young to play Fallout, no matter what mods you use.

JeHizZz

JeHizZz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

You can ever try to lower down the voice volume in settings>audio tab

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: profanity

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.233 seconds