• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

traderpax

traderpax

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Whenever I make a Fallout4custom.ini using the specified parameters, as soon as i go to load a game or start a new one, my game gets a very brief black screen and CTD.  If I remove this file, my game works again.  Currently my game works fine un-modded (which I don't want), but broken when I try and mod.

vampire1802

vampire1802

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

flow your mod worked perfect thankyou just had to do a full install of my os    and all my games and the ini file was not there saw this page I used your mod now its there thanks.

IronMal

IronMal

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Just having the same problem, used the mod advertised here and seems to be working so far, wanted to say thanks. Much appreciated!

JaBaRouke

JaBaRouke

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 149 posts

That was the key for me.  The instructions in the "Fallout 4 Mod Installation" do not mention this file.  Only the one in the Stream directory.

PatRat10121

PatRat10121

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Really? Because even after booting up my game, it doesn't show up! I have windows 10 on a laptop, would that effect it?

gamingcanadian72

gamingcanadian72

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

When i open my fallout4Custom it does not say [archive]. Instead it says this "[Display]
iLocation X=0
iLocation Y=0"

Ephemera91

Ephemera91

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,807 posts

When i open my fallout4Custom it does not say [archive]. Instead it says this "[Display]
iLocation X=0
iLocation Y=0"

Add this above [Display] :smile:

[Archive]
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

Edited by Ephemera91, 21 August 2017 - 07:17 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: file, fallout 4, ini

Page loaded in: 1.190 seconds