Before you request a mod,

SlappyMeats

Maybe it's just me, but I'm kinda getting a little sick of requests for mods that have already been done, done again, and done some more every other day. If I see one more "can u make teh emperorz armor plz!" I'm gonna lose my mind.

With that said, keep this in mind: if you have an idea for a mod that

1) makes armor, clothing, or accessories playable

2) makes an NPC or your horse essential or non-essential

3) increases the value or strength of a weapon or set of armor

4) puts a player-owned house somewhere

5) makes Dremoras a playable race

6) alters vampires' faces or protects them from the sun, or

7) gives you an instant-kill spell,

search for it in the file index before you set upon the mod request forum with your question. It will be there, trust me. In fact, if you are tempted to type "it's probably easy to make, so could somebody make it?" then chances are, somebody already has.

If it's not already made, then go nuts, somebody will be happy you had the idea. Otherwise, let's not clutter up the forum with redundant posts.

As I've noted elsewhere, the search doesn't do a very good job at finding anything except exact strings.

This is true, but you can tell when somebody asks for a mod and hasn't looked. For example, for an essential horse, all you have to do is type in "horse", and you will be bombarded with horse mods, including those that make them not only essential, but probably badass looking at the same time.

Just a guideline after all, like the Final Fantasy mod requests. People STILL ask for them, but at least not as many.

@Switch

Sure thing, I do what I can! 8)

• 2 months later...
Maybe it's just me, but I'm kinda getting a little sick of requests for mods that have already been done, done again, and done some more every other day. If I see one more "can u make teh emperorz armor plz!" I'm gonna lose my mind.

With that said, keep this in mind: if you have an idea for a mod that

1) makes armor, clothing, or accessories playable

2) makes an NPC or your horse essential or non-essential

3) increases the value or strength of a weapon or set of armor

4) puts a player-owned house somewhere

5) makes Dremoras a playable race

6) alters vampires' faces or protects them from the sun, or

7) gives you an instant-kill spell,

search for it in the file index before you set upon the mod request forum with your question. It will be there, trust me. In fact, if you are tempted to type "it's probably easy to make, so could somebody make it?" then chances are, somebody already has.

If it's not already made, then go nuts, somebody will be happy you had the idea. Otherwise, let's not clutter up the forum with redundant posts.

sorry no make other sugestion

sure y not but i need to no how

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

here's a request that im 99% sure is not been done yet.

im a fan of Knights and the Knights of the Nine was great Because the armour was realistic

what i would like to see is an armor mod that adds realistic Crusaders armour the kind that the Knights Templar and Hospitaller doned

If this has been done feel free to aim a shotgun my way and shoot

If it has not than mail me and ill see about geting you some pickys

[email protected]

• 5 months later...
Maybe you should add an entirely new forum specificaly for the "does this exist" type of topics

A counterpart to the Mod Detectives thread would be useful. An entire subforum, not so much. That's already implicit in posting in File Requests/Suggestions.