Before you request a mod,

SlappyMeats

Does anyone know of a mod that keeps you from getting rained on when you're outdoors but standing under something? This seems like a minor annoyance, but it does put a damper on immersion. I'm not optimistic. I think this might be difficult if not impossible to do. I looked through rather a lot of weather mods but didn't find anything like this. (Although I did find some that I'm going to try - many of my favorite mods are ones I found while looking for something else.) I would just love to sit on my front porch at Benirus Manor watching the rain fall on the streets of Anvil without getting wet.

I want to also thank all you modders for your awesome contributions. You have made this game so much more than what came out of the box. There are elements of your imaginations to be found all over my Cyrodiil and you're adding hours and hours of enjoyment to my game.

Check reneer's profile. Does anyone still have duggedank's NPC arrest?

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone knows where I can find a siren´s tail meshes and textures to apply at Asharas Sirens and Tritons mod in my game? Thats it that I allredy have a mod that make sirens playable as a race to Oblivion., so I only need to replace its tail cause its too artificial to my tastes. I know that the creator of this mod did spend a lot of time doing it, but I´m still unliking the final results about the tails of it´s sirens. I´m looking for a more realistic fish-liking siren´s tail meshes and textures that can replace old ones, or just for another mod that did it. Please, guys, if someone have any information about that, let me know, right? Thanks a lot to all you whos play and loves Oblivion and make this game more and more damn cool. THANKS!

• 5 weeks later...
If you request a character/custom Npc with a specific face, and show some screenshots-list what race you want used for the mod. Do you use a mod that changes how you arrive in Cyrodill? What Cosmetic mods do you use? What skin texture replacer do you use? What is the screen resolution on Your Computer? Modifying a saved game at the end of the race selection tutorial is simple for most people to do, once they learn how.

o.k i have a suggestion for a mod. water that freezes when you cast one of the frost spells at it. people talk about emersion and do these giant awesome mods to reconfigure the entire game and yet they dont fix these small things. frost spells freeze same in the winter regions of the game like high in the mountains the water is still the same. it makes no sense.

there are unicorns vampire, demons, gods, and a werwolf mod, so why not the other mythical creaturs like dragons (which there is a mod for them but their just mounts) pheonixes. mermaids. gargoyles would make a good race but the old kind that turn to stone during the day. it would make a fun gamplay wouldnt it.

this will probably be considered spam because ive written it somewhere else (well kinda) but there is a three strike rule so i figure its worth it.

• 1 month later...
I'm wondering if there are any mods out there for horse armor that DOES NOT replace the armors already available in the official mod. In other words, I'd still like to have the option of the vanilla armors.

• 4 weeks later...

perhaps there should be a rule on how many requests you can make in a week, or a month

ive noticed some people making an enormous ammount of requests (no names mentioned)

and it really bothers me, i know that modders get busy, and its rude to expect a good 7 or so mods to be done quickly, or at all