Before you request a mod,

SlappyMeats

The problem is expectation, not quantity.

If a person makes a request, bumps it, necromances it, and whines and whines that nobody makes it, then they're being rude (and will likely be banned quickly enough).

If someone makes multiple requests but let the ones that don't get picked up on die, they are following the rules.

Expectation is the difference.

Gee, thanks, Calliton. That was really subtle.

its not just you

the entire time ive been here, there is always someone who makes alot of requests, way more than you

im not trying to be insulting, i just feel there should be a limit

Well, put your money where you mouth is. PM Dark0ne and tell him that in your opinion, people are using one of the Nexus' forums too often.

i just feel that the modders here just seem to be overwhelmed sometimes

i don;t mind all the requests, im just looking from the point of view of a modder

One of the modders jsut told you that you were wrong.

Maybe you could, oh, I dunno... LISTEN to the people you claim to be speaking for?

Lhammonds ALSO said that it's not a problem. So, do you know better than him?

One of the modders jsut told you that you were wrong.

Maybe you could, oh, I dunno... LISTEN to the people you claim to be speaking for?

Lhammonds ALSO said that it's not a problem. So, do you know better than him?

ok, ill shut up about it

i thought it was a problem, but i guess its not

im sorry if i offended you

No need to get upset.

I responded to Calliton mainly because I didn't want new members reading this topic and thinking they should limit their creativity.

If a modder is overworked they, ultimately, have chosen to be. There's nothing that keeps them from saying "I'm not going to work on this anymore" or "You'll have to wait another 2 years."

Ultimately, modders make a choice to take on their projects.

Your concern is noble, Calliton, but ultimately if a modder is overworked it's their own fault and they need to start setting their own limits.

• 2 months later...