Before you request a mod,

SlappyMeats

Hi All

I,ve been looking for the armor or the weapons of one of the films characters that is really strange: Van Helsing

But i cannot found and in the world of oblivion were the beast, vampires and all the creatures are walking near the cutys i think that is gonna to be have a very good atention this kind of mod .

Can someone do it????

If anyone wants to do it because I dont have any idea of modding can request me ad my email thta im going to put here: [email protected]

Thanks for the time

i'm using robert's male body replacer, the bodybuilder body and i can't find a lot of armor that goes with it.. i'm wondering if there's a mod that makes ALL (or a lot) vanilla armor and clothing that is compatible with bodybuilder body or adds more armors and some chlothing.. tnx in advance

btw, i looked everywhere and all i found was Northern Lich Armor for room207 bodybuilder body and in Apachii hero store conan body

• 4 weeks later...
hi i was wondering about a mod err .. don't laugh pls ... but can it be possible for a mod that allows us to carry guns and shot our enemies and kill them , such as rifle ,magnum ,desert eagle and ... .? :biggrin: thanx

hi i was wondering about a mod err .. don't laugh pls ... but can it be possible for a mod that allows us to carry guns and shot our enemies and kill them , such as rifle ,magnum ,desert eagle and ... .? :biggrin: thanx

I'm guessing you didn't search on "gun" "rifle" or "pistol" but the answer is yes. If you don't mind sci fi, you could also try searching on "First Person Shooter."

Did you bother to READ the first part of this thread? It is what to do before asking for help. NOT a place to ask for help. http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/charonn0/ohgeez-1.gif The people who actually answer the help questions do not often look here as they already know what to do before asking for help. Therefore, posting here will actually mean your question may not get answered at all.

Adding your question to an ongoing thread will often get it overlooked also. So please start a NEW topic when you need help. Even if your problem is similar, it is not exactly the same as the Original and the answers will become confused as to which problem is being addressed. :wacko:

Also, once the original posters problem has been solved, the help people will no longer look at the trhead. - Because its is done.

If you want to request a mod tp be made go to the mod request forum and start a NEW topic.

If you have a problem with a mod go to the mod troubleshooting forum, and start a NEW topic.

If you are looking for a mod that does ?? go to the Oblivion Mod Talk - Oblivion Mod Detectives forum to ask one of our volenteer experts to see if they can find it - if it exists.

oh thanx .... and yes i didn't really search for it because i didn't think it was even mention sorry really sorry .

• 4 weeks later...

There's this game called Fallout 3 and another one called Fallout: New Vegas, but it's not like anyone here at the Nexus Forums who would know about these. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

i'm using robert's male body replacer, the bodybuilder body and i can't find a lot of armor that goes with it.. i'm wondering if there's a mod that makes ALL (or a lot) vanilla armor and clothing that is compatible with bodybuilder body or adds more armors and some chlothing.. tnx in advance

btw, i looked everywhere and all i found was Northern Lich Armor for room207 bodybuilder body and in Apachii hero store conan body

Apachii heroes store.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22962

one of the mercant,at your right from the entrance, sells it ;)

4 robert male ;) ;) ;)

Edited by zzjay

• 2 weeks later...
I've tried looking for mods, but know what urks me? All the endorsements in the mod section, there should be a separate section for the endorsements, because in the end their cluttering up the actual mod thread, and like hell i am searching 3000 pages to find mods, when for 4-5 all i see is 1 mod and 15 endorsements. I'm a nut on clean and organized sites, and that is not organized.