Mod World Map Unlimited Zoom not working

Hello everybody. I'm not experienced at this.

I have Mod World Map Unlimited Zoom installed (using Nexus Mod Manager). I have it enabled as well. But it does doesn't work. However...

I also have "All Quest Objectives On Map" installed. If I disable that, then the unlimited zoom works again.

Question: how do I make them work together in a fruitful manner? I think the developer tried to explain but I don't understand any of it. Sorry for that. So maybe somebody is willing to help me out in a more noob-friendly way. Thank you so much.

If I understand your issue either one mod works or the other but not both together. You need to run Script Merger. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/484/?

Both files modify the same game file (game\gui\menus\mapMenu.ws) which causes the problem, so only one functions. SM should make them play nice together by making a merged script. It is a very simple program that in most cases can resolve script conflict issues automatically, run it and let the game compile the new merged scripts on it's first start up after. Second step if there is still an issue is to make a ModSettings file which can create a load order since NMM cannot do this with W3. Create a txt file named Mods.settings and remove the 'txt' extension to the file. Place this file in your documents\The Witcher 3 folder. Below is an example of a load order (mine). The lower the number the higher the priority in load order.

[modBaseScripts]
Enabled=1
Priority=9999

[modAltNPCGear]
Enabled=1
Priority=105

[modRelicWeaponsRedone3slots]
Enabled=1
Priority=104

[modCiriTrissYenEyes]
Enabled=1
Priority=103

[modTW2CombatMovement]
Enabled=1
Priority=102

[modPotions]
Enabled=1
Priority=101

[modElysGiddyUp]
Enabled=1
Priority=100

[modAutoLoot]
Enabled=1
Priority=99

[modMiniMapzoom]
Enabled=1
Priority=98

[modFOVSlider]
Enabled=1
Priority=97

[modNoItemLevels]
Enabled=1
Priority=96

The first entry is the one must have in your new mod.settings file:

[modBaseScripts]
Enabled=1
Priority=9999

Suggest that the Quest mod gets a better priority than the Map mod. Hope this helps you out.