Mr. Handy Curie after quest.

AishaLove

it wouldn't be to difficult to just copy and paste a new curie into the world with the creation kit and if some one wanted to they could add extra stuff if i have the free time i will copy a new curie and put her some where in the common wealth for you but you would have both curies the whole time I'm new to modding so i don't know how to set up a npc showing up after a quest is completed

There is a mod for Curie with a unique synthetic exterior. Worth a look. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14278/

Just as a note; the mod has had considerable updates made to it since this was last posted. It is not a Curie-as-Miss-Nanny mod, but it definitely has some robotic features to it.

As for how to make a Miss Nanny mod, you should be able to duplicate the Race used by the CompanionCurie Form, change the ID to something new, and then alter the race used by the CompanionCurie Form to the new Race you've created and Curie should remain a Miss Nanny both before and after Emergent Behavior.

It really should be a very small and simple mod that you could easily do for yourself. Best of luck. :)

Oh, yeah - You will also want to duplicate the ARMO and ARMA Forms associated with the Skin used by that race so she is not invisible in the game. Same basic process, mostly - duplicate and change ID. Only difference will be assigning the skin to the new race.

• 1 month later...

it wouldn't be to difficult to just copy and paste a new curie into the world with the creation kit and if some one wanted to they could add extra stuff if i have the free time i will copy a new curie and put her some where in the common wealth for you but you would have both curies the whole time I'm new to modding so i don't know how to set up a npc showing up after a quest is completed

Actually the perfect place for the clone Curie is at the Memory Den. Simple easy way to explain her is that they simply copied Curie's code over to the synth, thus leaving her old body and personality intact. This would make the most sense as Cure would most likely find having 2 of her very useful.