The Break Of Dawn (The rise of Darkness)

killingforfun

I had an idea because of many necromancer themed mods lately,that someone could modify the Break of Dawn quest and allow Dragonborn to betray Meridia, and help Malkoran expand the shadows across Skyrim. Maybe even to make it compatible with Undeath and make him realise that you are a Lich, the rewards for the quest would be a corrupted Dawnbreaker, and ability to desecrate corpses and make corrupted shades, maybe someone could even add that your Lich form was corrupted and it ends up as a shade form, where you have some new abilities,but you have to consume black soul gems to stay alive until you master your new form, also Malkoran would remain as a follower and a guide to master the powers of the shade.I have some other great mod ideas for necromancers and dark themed characters and if any mod authors want to create evil themed or necromancer mods but have lost inpiration just ask me i have lots of ideas. I know i may ask for too much but please at least try to consider this mod request.

Thank you in andvance :D