A Simple Mod Request...

Darksan24

Ok here's the request for a advanced Mod Creator ....

Orc's, Nords, traveling mercenary's ect insult you calling you a milk drinker.... ( it would be nice if the divines would punish them for you...)

"maybe Turn them into a bottle of milk " { you can choose the funniest outcome on this }

likewise...

Guards insult you.... would you muzzle the hounds, the companion insult about fetching the mead, there are others as well (they need divines to punish them)

Turning the guard into "A Bottle labeled guard's choice mead" or " Companions Choice mead" would be just deserts...

Omg the Nazism dude with the Cloud district insult " deserves to be turned into a puff of smoke that joins the clouds above..."

but the Modder that builds this can have fun with it granted the effects don't really harm the NPC's just gives some humor for the players

that have to hear there stupid insults...

Thank you Ladies and Gent's for your time I'll keep eye on mods hopefully someone creates this mod or mods...

Ok here's the request for a advanced Mod Creator ....

Orc's, Nords, traveling mercenary's ect insult you calling you a milk drinker.... ( it would be nice if the divines would punish them for you...)

"maybe Turn them into a bottle of milk " { you can choose the funniest outcome on this }

likewise...

Guards insult you.... would you muzzle the hounds, the companion insult about fetching the mead, there are others as well (they need divines to punish them)

Turning the guard into "A Bottle labeled guard's choice mead" or " Companions Choice mead" would be just deserts...

Omg the Nazism dude with the Cloud district insult " deserves to be turned into a puff of smoke that joins the clouds above..."

but the Modder that builds this can have fun with it granted the effects don't really harm the NPC's just gives some humor for the players

that have to hear there stupid insults...

Thank you Ladies and Gent's for your time I'll keep eye on mods hopefully someone creates this mod or mods...

I know someone has already made few mods Divine Punishments posted on steam workshop....

I am trying give ones that haven't been made yet or haven't got really good mods...