• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

roodradish

roodradish

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I am currently building an underground bunker for my character, as there are many dotted around the wasteland. With the help of console commands, I am able to build underground as if it was a settlement.

My bunker that I am currently working on, has an area at the back which is where I want my bedroom to be. It is irradiated and even after removing the barrels down there, I am still taking radiation damage. I need to remove this radiation from the air but don't know how I should do it.

Any feedback is appreciated, and I will be releasing my save soon after I have finished building these bunkers.

brokklu

brokklu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

I have similar problems till this day - did you ever find a remedy for this?

cartman1975

cartman1975

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Use the creation kit for this, just find the cell and look for those rad signs (they are invisible ingame but cleary visible in the creation kit map), select them, press delete, save as esp.

brokklu

brokklu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Oh yeah of course I've never really thought about delving into that until now. Thanks for reply.

Brokklu1976

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nuclear, bunker, fallout, shelter, underground, blast, shield, airlock

Page loaded in: 1.019 seconds