FALLOUT EVERGREEN EXPANSION MOD PROJECT: LOOKING FOR MODDERS

morokellll

INTRODUCTION
http://i.imgur.com/xGahpnp.png

Hello people of the nexus, my name is Nate, and for the past month or so I have been conceptualizing this expansion mod for Fallout 4, Fallout Evergreen. The mod takes place in Seattle, Washington. This is still just an idea, and no media has been made for this yet. I am looking for people that could help me in this project. If you are/or want to be a Artist, modder, writer, music composer/creator, tester, or pretty much anything that could help with the production of the mod, I would be very happy for you to help me out, and please email [email protected] or add me on steam. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the information about the mod I have created so far below.

INTRO TO PLOT

The year is 2291, four years after the events of Fallout 4 and ten years after the events of Fallout: New Vegas. The Seattle wasteland has been covered with snow due to the seemingly never ending nuclear winter and the continuous cold front from the north. You are the overseer of Vault 1. The mod starts as you getting ready for a meeting soon, when an activation sequence gets sent from outside the vault to open the main door. The entire vault security staff piles up to the entrance room, and there is standing a squad of soldiers in power armor asking to speak to the overseer. They tell you that they are here for the nuclear core from the reactor, and if the dwellers do not comply, they will have to use force. You then hastily agree and they then leave with the core. The dwellers of the vault are immensely disappointed in you, and you volunteer to exit the vault, and search for a replacement core before the backup power drains, or worst case scenario, a new place to live. You are given a weapon, security armor, and sent out into the cold. In your wandering and searching you come across a man named Abel, a leader of a rebellion against a faction called Boulder, named The Cause. He tells you that the people who raided the vault were soldiers from Boulder, and says that they might be able to help each other. Abel is a former BoS Paladin, and was one of the few survivors of the BoS/Boulder war. He also knows something more. Something extraordinarily more important at stake.

PLANNED FEATURES

Completely new map to explore of the Seattle wasteland

No voiced protagonist to allow more player choice and nothing to hold us back on content

New base weapons and armor (lots more variety)

Karma system not just with companions

Main questline with 3 factions to choose from, good and evil.

New factions along with returning factions

You get to go to China for a brief part of the game.

LOCATIONS

• Space Needle: Home to SkyCity, originally a Pre-War restaurant, but now a small outpost started a few years back, with only a few people living in it, due to its hard way of entry.

• Pike Place: A village on the frozen bay of seattle, completely surrounded by a massive wall of shipping containers. Pike Place is easily the biggest settlement in the Seattle Wasteland, and is home to Pike Place Radio.

• Vault-Tec Northwestern HQ: Vault-Tec's Headquarters for the northwest of the United States. The lobby has an elevator, a lot like the one located at Vault 111, that lowers into the vault located in downtown Redmond.

• Trumbull: Located in the pre-war industrial district, Trumbull is a ghetto filled with junkies, raiders, rejects, ghouls, or simply people who have nowhere to go.

• Tesla Tower: An old abandoned Poseidon Energy test facility, it is a mansion like building with a central courtyard, housing a massive tesla tower in the center.

• The Fall: The Pre-war town of Fall City is now entirely populated by Super Mutants, the only major location of them since they all had to travel north after the master was destroyed, just over 100 years ago. They have since used Vault 25, under the entrance bridge, since it was stocked with vats of the FEV virus, and they have used it to create more of their kind.

• Gasworks: A disturbing pre-war site with the rusty pipes and feral ghouls who originally were rushing to Vault 14, but instead ended up staying at the old gas plant.

SIDE NOTES

There are ideas used from canceled fallout such as PV13, Fallout: Extreme,and Van Buren.

I have been creating a playlist for the radio that will show up in the mod. Click here to go to the playlist.

This mod is still currently in the EARLY concept stages, and is currently just me working on this.

If you are at all interested in helping or know someone who would, please email [email protected]

Hiya! I'm working on a few of my own right now but I'd be interested to assist in the development of this mod. I'd be interested in joining the writing team and help in any way I can, time permitting.

I have a few projects that are pretty time-consuming, but I can certainly join your writing team and help with some organizational things if you nee it.

Hiya! I'm working on a few of my own right now but I'd be interested to assist in the development of this mod. I'd be interested in joining the writing team and help in any way I can, time permitting.

Yes! I'd totally love to have you guys help me work on this! I already have a main storyline down but it would be cool to have help with creating lore and sidequests. If you'd like you could add me on steam so we could talk about this more.

Sounds more like a wish list than a plan to me.

Have you actually been writing the dialogue at least? I am a 3d modeler who is willing to share the stuff I make once the Nifskope beta is released, but you have to show me you are serious about the work.

I haven't been writing any dialogue at the moment but I have been researching locations for the wasteland, I've scrapped 2 entire storyline ideas so far, written 2 out of 3 storylines for the mod, and have been attempting to learn skyrim's creation kit to get ready for fallout's GECK release. I would love the help of 3d models, but I don't really have any use for them ATM since the mod is still in pre-development and the GECK hasn't been released yet.

I haven't been writing any dialogue at the moment but I have been researching locations for the wasteland, I've scrapped 2 entire storyline ideas so far, written 2 out of 3 storylines for the mod, and have been attempting to learn skyrim's creation kit to get ready for fallout's GECK release. I would love the help of 3d models, but I don't really have any use for them ATM since the mod is still in pre-development and the GECK hasn't been released yet.

It is writing every last piece of dialogue to make the story actually come alive that takes a long time. Writing a storyline is quick in comparison.

It is writing every last piece of dialogue to make the story actually come alive that takes a long time. Writing a storyline is quick in comparison.

I know I am just laying down the basic ideas to get ready to start on the dialogue. Hopefully I will be able to start in the next few days.

Though, I would point out that a writing team could help a lot with dialogue. The storyline can serve as a much-needed outline to direct that team.

Keep me on tab because I might be able to donate some stuff to your project. I have Seattle open in Google Earth right now, and my estimates remain constant from when Seattle was being considered as a prime city to construct for, "The Frontier." The problem thus far is how the assets are going to work and snap together in the Fallout 4 GECK. At the present, it is unknown if the existing skyscrapers have bld pieces or are completely rendered bld models themselves. Assuming there are bld pieces in the Fallout 4 GECK, I can duplicate the skyline in about a week... (10-12 skyscrapers). Now, whether or not I will have time to design the city... (shrugs) I promised that I would keep my laundry list of projects short this game so I probably won't have time to dump into numerous fully designed cities again. After all, my first trial run with the new GECK is going to be to rebuild Raven Rock.