NMM can't find my witcher 3 .EXE

Yougiblue

So I basically chose the path to my witcher 3 .EXE has ordered...problem is it's doesn't work...but I am sure that it has the EXE...I open the path..and I find a launcher and witcher3 APP which is the game I open it and it works...but then there is a bin file in the x64 folder which has another witcher 3 .EXE but it doesn't work IDK why I copied all the .dll files needed...yet that OTHER witcher 3 .exe not working either which the NMM only reads this one...and the weird part is that it was working before...now IDK what happened but the game just can't fing the .EXE and so the game doesn't want to get updated I dowloaded the version 1.07,1.08,1.10 and the 16DLCs but yet when I open the game it says in the main menu v1.02 and there is a mod which lets me open the god damn console but it doesn't work ANYONE please help me because I need the damn MODS>

You will have to manually direct NMM to your MAIN Witcher folder NOT the folder where the exe resides. Once done manually NMM will function.

Correct Path

Steam\Steamapps\common\The Witcher 3

Incorrect Path

Steam\Steamapps\common\The Witcher 3\bin\x64

• 11 months later...

The new witcher 3 GOTY edition on GOG is not working for mods the nexus does not recognize it. I have tried manual over ride to main file and bin/64 everything. GOG is automatic updating everyone to the Game of the year edition if they bought both dlcs or pass. My mods were working perfectly before the update.

• 2 months later...

The new witcher 3 GOTY edition on GOG is not working for mods the nexus does not recognize it. I have tried manual over ride to main file and bin/64 everything. GOG is automatic updating everyone to the Game of the year edition if they bought both dlcs or pass. My mods were working perfectly before the update.

yup

• 4 months later...

I know im digging but thats the first page google directed me to so i might as well share a solution to toe GOG GOTY problem.

You guys need to find the path for the .EXE in my case it is in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\bin\x64

Then you need to paste it into the NMM and remove the last parts of the path leaving only:

C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\

At that point NMM will no longer say that the game .EXE is not found. So basicly you just need to delethe the "
bin\x64" from the path and it will work! ;d

I know im digging but thats the first page google directed me to so i might as well share a solution to toe GOG GOTY problem.

You guys need to find the path for the .EXE in my case it is in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\bin\x64

Then you need to paste it into the NMM and remove the last parts of the path leaving only:

C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\

At that point NMM will no longer say that the game .EXE is not found. So basicly you just need to delethe the "bin\x64" from the path and it will work! :laugh:

Still not working for me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...