Awesome Modder Wanted

b0bulat0r

Hi Everyone

Willing to pay/commission for the resources I want to be made

I'm looking for someone to make some custom fallout 4 mods for me and I understand that most items will have to wait until the CK is out, but I want to put some feelers out there now.

What I'm looking for is someone who is able to design a suit of power armor to match my Tech Suit from my sci-fi story, (Meshes/Textures etc)

I understand this will not be Lore friendly to fallout 4 but I am fine with that,

I know that modders technically shouldn't get paid for their work after the whole paid mods for skyrim fiasco but I am happy to commission someone to produce what I want much Like I commission artists to draw pictures of what I write about in my stories. (providing the price is reasonable)

I have images of the tech suit in question to provide strong reference points, If anyone thinks they would like to take on a challenge like this then please send me a message and we can discuss details.

I would have course be happy for the mod to be shared on the nexus for other players if they wanted it as well.

many thanks

Edited by b0bulat0r