Icebann

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of good people losing their jobs and games getting worse over the years who remembers Westwood?

I get a little emotional when I think about Eye of the Beholder.

Good times. Thanks EA...lol

Edited by trold

yeah the last game ruins the best character, the second to last was okay but doesnt feel like C&C. oh and RA 3 is built around a freakin co-op only campaign where you are stuck playing alongside an ally the entire game whether it is an NPC or another player.

http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/1/897/kane_time.jpg

The funny thing about giants in this industry is that they're almost never killed. They die out of ignorance and complacency.

I hope EA dies in hellfire, the bad people in it I mean.

I wonder why the devs don't just leave one by one since that place is a hell on earth hell? WW did it.

i dont get it either, i seriously think the Battlefront and battlefield series would be better off if the team who made them (the recent one for Battlefront) had been independent of EA. who knows... it could just be that they wouldnt have the funding and EA owns both licenses but look at Star Citizen it just recently hit 100 million dollars just on crowd funding.

I want to blame EA and Activision for everything wrong with the industry. Completely soulless. Neither the people who make their games nor the people who buy them matter to these people at all. I've been boycotting them for a while now... Not that they've noticed. (I really wanted to try DA:I too >:( )

If crowd funding can take the industry back from these bastards I would be a very happy camper.

Edited by BadReplicant