Shallow

shallow side quest deep story play time

54 replies to this topic

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 10,365 posts

speaking of good people losing their jobs and games getting worse over the years who remembers Westwood?

trold

trold

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

speaking of good people losing their jobs and games getting worse over the years who remembers Westwood?

I get a little emotional when I think about Eye of the Beholder.

Good times. Thanks EA...lol

Edited by trold, 28 December 2015 - 04:00 AM.

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

• Premium Member
  • 10,365 posts

I get a little emotional when I think about Eye of the Beholder.

Good times. Thanks EA...lol

lol

jcdenton2012

jcdenton2012

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

EA games... (shivers)

"There is no greater naivety than the belief in the patriotism of capital. A capitalist may be a patriot, capital is not." (Iron Stom 2002: 4K Studios)

Edited by jcdenton2012, 28 December 2015 - 05:06 AM.

Boombro

Boombro

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,868 posts

Never played their games and just heard about them this year. Still sad to hear that.

EA is *censored* everyone.

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

• Premium Member
  • 10,365 posts

yeah the last game ruins the best character, the second to last was okay but doesnt feel like C&C. oh and RA 3 is built around a freakin co-op only campaign where you are stuck playing alongside an ally the entire game whether it is an NPC or another player.

Spoiler

bida2

bida2

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

The funny thing about giants in this industry is that they're almost never killed. They die out of ignorance and complacency.

Boombro

Boombro

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,868 posts

The funny thing about giants in this industry is that they're almost never killed. They die out of ignorance and complacency.

I hope EA dies in hellfire, the bad people in it I mean.

I wonder why the devs don't just leave one by one since that place is a hell on earth hell? WW did it. 

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

• Premium Member
  • 10,365 posts

i dont get it either, i seriously think the Battlefront and battlefield series would be better off if the team who made them (the recent one for Battlefront) had been independent of EA. who knows... it could just be that they wouldnt have the funding and EA owns both licenses but look at Star Citizen it just recently hit 100 million dollars just on crowd funding.

BadReplicant

BadReplicant

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

I want to blame EA and Activision for everything wrong with the industry. Completely soulless. Neither the people who make their games nor the people who buy them matter to these people at all. I've been boycotting them for a while now... Not that they've noticed. (I really wanted to try DA:I too >:( )

If crowd funding can take the industry back from these bastards I would be a very happy camper.

Edited by BadReplicant, 28 December 2015 - 08:57 AM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shallow, side quest, deep, story, play time

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.072 seconds