Heavy Traffic ×

Quality Redguard Content non existant...

riezxplicit

Good evening! I hope to see where this takes us as we open a discord and delve into a topic that is quite sensitive for me if I may be so bold to admit. I see beautiful content for a lot of things, like weapons, player housing, ENBs, and even whole new worlds such as Faalskar. I have to admit I am a little biased towards Redguard content and would like to make my whole Elder Scrolls gaming experience themed around Redguards, Stros M'Kai, Hammerfell, The Alik'r, and the like, but I understand the time and effort it takes to mod and put out quality content I've tried it myself and failed. I guess this is more of a plee to those quality content makers with the greatest endorsements and most downloads to see if they are either working on Redguard content or have some that I have not experienced yet. If you do know of some content, please let me know or if you are working on something and need a tester I am here. I've played as a Redguard since Morrowind. I even played Redguard and am more than happy to help in anyway. Thank you for reading!

There is more than three big house mods (with family.) a weapon pack, a shield pack, two armor mods that have two armors each and maybe two DLC sized new land mods about redguards home land without the the upcoming Beyond Skyrim project. Dude, how could you miss those?

Heh, I play many different characters but my main and favorite characters also always were Redguards since Morrowind.

I wouldn't hope for quality Hammerfell themed mods, all we can hope for are some armor and weapons mod, maybe some themed mercs or mini-guild mods, which I have no idea about, roleplaying Redguard as Ulfric follower and Stormcloak at heart is quite amusing, I have some Alik'r garbs from Immersive Armors IIRC, but that's it, and I can't say I'm too strapping for more. It's already good for me that we have Redguards as race, and most importantly their appearances are pretty nice and Redguardish LMAO*

They only way to get really quality Redguard content is to wait for Beth to make separate game about it, hope it will be at least TES7, because from the looks of it surely won't be 6...

Gorr from Interesting NPCs mod is a favorite Redguard of many. Beyond the Reach mod adds Redguard interaction. The Grey Cowl of Nocturnal mod will allow you to go to the Alik'r Desert. All three of the ones listed are huge quest mods with Interesting NPCs being Skyrim's premiere quest mod.