Android EW Modding Tools

Bogdacutu

Anybody still doing mods or work for this? I doo not have a pc anymore and now i am forced to play on my nvidia shield android tv. Like this game but even easy mode is frustrating. I would love to find someone who has added mods or tweaks into their android version of the game that I could possibly download. Thanks.

Hey Nanodoc, I actually got some minor edits to the ini file working. If you like we can talk about. I'm subscribing to the thread. if anyone needs help, just reply here. I'll get the notification in my email.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody still doing mods or work for this? I doo not have a pc anymore and now i am forced to play on my nvidia shield android tv. Like this game but even easy mode is frustrating. I would love to find someone who has added mods or tweaks into their android version of the game that I could possibly download. Thanks.

Hey Nanodoc, I actually got some minor edits to the ini file working. If you like we can talk about. I'm subscribing to the thread. if anyone needs help, just reply here. I'll get the notification in my email.

What changes ? Looking for changes like changing Soldier skill tree und making skill tree visible ?

Edited by keydim1986

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

First! Copy your Original (yeah! Buy it from Play Store!) obb files from your Android device.
After that drag one of obb to Sewer.exe than you will have in a new folder what you need.
Find the Coalesced_INT.bin file than drag and drop over Decryptor.exe than over Coalescer.exe and you will have a folder named Coalesced_INT. Modify your files what you need.
After just drag the Coalesced_INT folder to Coalescer.exe. After that the Coalesced_INT.bin (wich now is modified) drag to Encryptor.exe than copy and overwrite the original Coalesced_INT.bin with the original one in the main.17.com.tt2kgames.xcomew.
After the modified "main.17.com.tt2kgames.xcomew" folder drag to Sewer.exe and voila. Just overwrite on your device the modified .obb file and enjoy!

Edited by danikacsa91

• 7 months later...