xhyperbolex

Hi all! Taking a moment to introduce myself. Loving the work that I see done for many different games I play.

So much good stuff, I hope to dig deeper and, one day, begin working on mod development myself. I've got about 15 years software development/programming experience and think it might come in handy.

Ignore the text below, I realize I've asked my question in the wrong forum. So, now I'm off to find out where it belongs posted.

See ya 'round peeps!

I can't seem to figure it out, and I have a suspicion why...but I thought I'd just ask the community and find out from the experienced, instead of guessing and living with my frustration.

I have noticed that though it's not exactly consistent, many mods will allow some option selection as soon as you enable the mod. The problem I have is that I cant seem to get back to those options if I want to try something different later.

Obviously, I can remove the mod and reinstall it to get the option again. But, that doesn't seem like it should be the only method to achieve that. Disabling and re-enabling the mods has never given me the options dialog box for any mod again ever...

I keep thinking this cannot be...I must be missing something...So, here I am humbly asking, what do I do, to get back to the options dialog of the average mod with options.

Edited by xhyperbolex

Hi, xhyperbolex ---

First, welcome to Nexus! This forum is actually meant for new members to introduce themselves generally and (with luck) be greeted --- so greetings from me, at least! :smile:

Second, I have no idea what game you're talking about, so the best I can do is send you here, where you'll get some idea of how to go about asking for the help you're looking for. When you find which forum you want, you'll have to post your question again in it. Even if you're just asking in a general sort of way, this is still not the right place to do the asking. Besides that, the people who might answer your question are very unlikely to see it here at all. Good luck!

Hi, xhyperbolex ---

First, welcome to Nexus! This forum is actually meant for new members to introduce themselves generally and (with luck) be greeted --- so greetings from me, at least! :smile:

Second, I have no idea what game you're talking about, so the best I can do is send you here, where you'll get some idea of how to go about asking for the help you're looking for. When you find which forum you want, you'll have to post your question again in it. Even if you're just asking in a general sort of way, this is still not the right place to do the asking. Besides that, the people who might answer your question are very unlikely to see it here at all. Good luck!

Thank you so much Bess, your reply is gentle and gracious.

I thought this was a forum meant for asking newbie questions about Nexus Mods (the facility) in general. I should have read the sticky notes first perhaps.

I don't think my question is related to a particular game...as I have seen this behavior regardless of which game I have taken mods for. So it's a Nexus Mods facility question. I guess it is a question specifically about the NMM, so I guess I have to find out where a newbie asks newbie questions simply about using the Nexus Mod Manager.