JakubDaviau

Hello, i would like to propose a mode to deal with dead bodies in the game.

Some dead bodies are persistent and wont leave game world, for instance corpses of a raider and wild mongrel just outside of sanctuary, after the bridge, or corpses of ghouls in sunshine tidings, they really bother me.

Also randomly spawned enemies also can become persistent corpse if they are turned into ash piles or goo piles via weapon (either laser or plasma), i have like 10 goo piles in sanctuary by now and no way to remove them, only option is to "activate" them but that does nothing.

Would it be possible to either make ash piles, goo piles and regular corpses scrap-able to get rid of them, or maybe put some other option in game to get rid of them?

For instance in other Bethesda game, Morrowind, there was such option, to "remove the corpse" it would remove dead body from the game and transfer all it's belongings to the player inventory, could such a thing be possible?

I think the scraping route would be better, and it could give players some resources, for instance goo piles could give 1 acid and ash piles 1 fertilizer and such.

I know those bodies could be removed via console but i prefer not to use it unless it necessary, having an option to deal with them int he game would be useful.

I already have some mods that allow me to scrap more objects like trash piles and such, this mod also allows to scrap object-like corpses, like old skeletons and such, which is useful, but it does not deal with regular corpses of killed enemies or piles of ash and goo.

I will be thankful for responses and i hope such mod is possible to make, cheers.