Fallout Intensive Expansion Mod : We need a bigger Dev Team

CastCapo

Fallout Intensive

Update 30/12/15

So firstly I would like to announce that Athansa has joined the team part time & that we still have many postions still open to be filled.

We have finally worked out what Vault-Tec's sister company is called in Europe & it's Vault-Tek so thank you Etheron for this suggestion. We are also going to be expanding the map up to Somerby to give us a more diverse landscape for you to explore. We have also added two new Pre-War companies into the mix these are Viking Strongarm aka Vickers Armstrong & the British Aircraft Corporation aka The General Electric Company.

Viking Strongarm

• Specialize in the development of Military Tec for the UK. They did produce power amour it but they could only produce it because they acquired the company called Core Elements in 2069 (I made this company up) it's based in somerset & they developed the first British power amour in the year 2068. They called this model the WC-40. The WC-40 power amour was very hefty & lacked mobility but made up for this with it's sturdiness & the protection it gave to the wearer. The WC-40 was widely used in the British Army & was replaced in 2073 with the AT-54 but was going to be fully decommission in 2078 with the arrival it's replacement the SFA-65 model.

British Aircraft Corporation

• The British Aircraft Corporation developed the Griffins the UK equivalent to Viritbirds. These Griffins were faster & could carry more load but no weapons on board leaving them Vulnerable to enemy fire.

We are currently discussing what sort of Radio host we want for the mod & how many stations we want altogether.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intensive is another word for Farming

Operation Haggis

Macrostoft

it has a Governing Body because it lies directly under the best college in the county

serum wasn't the safest for some of the other dwellers because of this 40% of original population had aged at a faster rate

Whoever you are, I think I love you a lot. :kiss: This is the best thing since the Wonder Meat Maker.

If I may suggest one thing, perhaps scale back on the number of towns and villages because this will take a long, long time if your level design plan is more than 'throw a few buildings and clutter in the air and hope they come down right side up'. Er, unless you meant potential settlement sites in which case ignore this suggestion.

Intensive is another word for Farming

Operation Haggis

Macrostoft

it has a Governing Body because it lies directly under the best college in the county

serum wasn't the safest for some of the other dwellers because of this 40% of original population had aged at a faster rate

Whoever you are, I think I love you a lot. :kiss: This is the best thing since the Wonder Meat Maker.

If I may suggest one thing, perhaps scale back on the number of towns and villages because this will take a long, long time if your level design plan is more than 'throw a few buildings and clutter in the air and hope they come down right side up'. Er, unless you meant potential settlement sites in which case ignore this suggestion.

My team is planning on making this a rather large mod. The current target is around 30 hours of gameplay but we are expecting to surpass this at the end of the development.

I'm a good idea man, and a fairly decent writer. I do also have a good eye for decorating, things like that. I can help with dialogue, and other things like that. Dialogue is my weakness, but I can write it. Anyway, even though I live across the Pond, as you U.K.'ers call it, I love British comedies, and even t.v. shows.

(JC sits down at table)

Hi... I'm waiting on the Fallout 4 GECK to drop before I start making promises, but... depending upon the assets in the new GECK it might be possible to duplicate some of my earlier work in Fallout 4. I can't make you any promises because I frankly don't know what is going to be possible right now, but it might be worth keeping me on tab in the not to distant future.

In short... I built this once, and I can probably build it again.